Statement of Faith:
- We believe in one God who exists in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is God’s only inspired written revelation to mankind, and that it is completely trustworthy in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe that God created man without sin, that by man’s own choice he sinned and broke fellowship with God, bringing upon himself a nature deserving of death.
- We believe that Christ was born of a virgin, that He died for our sins and that He rose from the dead to provide eternal life to all who trust Him as Lord and Savior.
- We believe that salvation is available by God’s grace through faith, and that the Holy Spirit is active in regeneration and in transforming the believer into the image of Christ.
- We believe in the Church as the body of Christ, whose members are dedicated to fellowship and proclamation of the gospel.
- We believe in the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the love of God and in obedience to Christ’s command, we desire to love the stranger in our midst and make known the Good News of Jesus Christ to persons of all nations.
Source: the Association of Christians Ministering to Internationals (ACMI)